We are delighted to be recruiting for the role of Operations Administrator. Sitting within our core Foundation team, you will have a key role in supporting our operational administration processes and with it, helping us to improve more lives across Doncaster.
Key skills and responsibilities will include:
• Deliver all administration duties required to run our Foundation Operations.
• Deliver excellent customer service to all our Foundation stakeholders.
• Coordinate and book meeting rooms and Foundation board meetings.
• Support the DSO and DWO roles with safeguarding reporting and processing.
• Process all new starter induction paperwork and onboarding.
• Deal with incoming and outgoing post, emails and general enquiries.
• Produce monitoring reports to track progress and impact.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about the charity sector with a proactive attitude who is keen to ‘get things done.’ This is a part time position and with it comes a level of flexibility on working hours across our working week.
For a detailed job description, please click here.
This is an ongoing recruitment process and shortlisted candidates will be interviewed as soon as possible. The closing date for applications is Friday 16th February.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please email your CV, our completed equal opportunities form and a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role to recruitment@
We reserve the right to close the application process once we have an acceptable level of applicants. As such, we would encourage candidates to apply as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.