We are excited to be recruiting for two candidates in the positions of Youth Work and Community Sport Coordinator at the Foundation.
We're looking for two dedicated and innovative individuals to join our passionate youth engagement and community sport team, coordinating a variety of projects to enhance our provision across Doncaster.
These exciting new posts will take an active role in the planning and delivery of our youth engagement programmes such as NCS, PL Inspires and PL Kicks whilst also having a significant delivery role within the community department.
This all-encompassing role will involve the coordination and administration of a wide range of work and activities benefitting young people across the Doncaster community. This role offers a great opportunity to develop a wide range of experience across youth work and community sport provision.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver high quality and engaging youth work and community sport provision across Doncaster.
- Design sessions to meet a varied programme curriculum that give young people the opportunity to learn new skills for their future.
- Deliver youth work and community sports activities through varied methods including outreach, educational and residential. In both one to one and group scenarios.
- Confidently be able to monitor the progress of programmes using online systems such as Salesforce and use data to inform key decision making.
- Support administration duties in line with the planning and delivery of youth engagement projects.
- Carry out duties in accordance with all relevant company policies
To apply for the vacancy, please email a covering letter and CV outlining your suitability for the role, along with an equal opportunities form to recruitment@
Interviews to take place on either the 11th/12th December.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact beth.bray@