We are excited to be recruiting for the position of health and wellbeing coordinator at the Foundation.
We're looking for a dedicated and innovative individual to join our dynamic and passionate team for a progressive opportunity.
This exciting new post will take an active role in the delivery of our Community Gym and associated health and wellbeing programmes. In addition, the successful candidate will provide support for wider health and wellbeing delivery as or when required.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- To support the delivery of our community gym ensuring a positive experience and safety of all participants.
- To work with participants to develop behaviour/positive lifestyle changes.
- To support the delivery of a comprehensive health and wellbeing offer.
- To contribute to the welfare and safeguarding of participants.
- To provide support to people who may not be engaging with positive activities (such as Fit Rovers/community gym/cycling offer).
- To support the Health & Wellbeing team in the development of the growth of the department, inclusive of initiatives, future opportunities and project evaluation.
- To liaise with participants, partners, parents/guardians to support the delivery of the programme.
- To support the quality assurance processes in place to ensure we have the highest possible delivery.
- Support all administrative and monitoring processes relating to the assigned projects by ensuring all data is recorded accurately on the relevant data management system (views etc.).
- To provide excellent customer service when dealing with enquiries and general day-to-day liaison with customers, colleagues and partners.
You can find the full job description for the role here.
If you would like to apply, please send a CV and Covering Letter outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com by 5pm on Thursday 7th January.