Home Goals is a FREE online campaign to provide a safe way to stay active, learn how to cook healthy meals as well as connecting with friends in the safety of our own homes.
This recipe is one your can try at home with the kids. You can watch the video of this meal being made on the Home Goals YouTube channel.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: N/A
- 50g golden caster sugar
- 2 x 125g/4½ oz punnets raspberries
- 200g tub half-fat crème fraîche
- 150g tub Total 0% Greek yogurt
- 3 meringues shells, either bought or homemade, broken into large pieces
- In a small bowl stir a sprinkling of the sugar in with the raspberries, crushing them very slightly as you stir, but still leaving them more or less whole. In a separate bowl fold the crème fraîche and yogurt together with the remaining sugar and the meringue pieces.
- Divide the raspberries among four small glasses, top with the creamy meringue mixture. The raspberry pots can be eaten straight away or will keep in the fridge for up to 4 hours.
Find more recipes and exercises at facebook.com/homegoals-keepingoutcommunitymatchfit