The Foundation’s Home Goals team are setting everyone a cycling challenge this Bank Holliday as they ask people to get on their bikes as part of their fitness initiative.
The team are asking people to go cycling and send in the distance they cover. Home Goals will tot up the collective distance covered by everyone who takes part and find out how far the group can get.
As it's Bank Holiday, they are targeting beaches around the world so if the participants reach 55 miles between them it’ll be an afternoon in Cleethorpes while a collective 1,000 miles would get us to Barcelona, 4,300 miles would mean a trip to Miami and a whopping 10,500 miles would place get the group to Bondi Beach.
- You must adhere to Government guidelines and observe social distancing measures at all times.
- You must use all the necessary safety equipment and adhere to the rules of the road.
- The challenge is for miles cycled on Friday May 8 only
- To be part of the journey, send your completed mileage with pictures and screen grabs of your trip to email@example.com by no later than midday on Sunday May 10.
- If you cycle with members of your household your individual distances will be counted towards the final total so please let us know if this is the case when you submit your stats.
Find out more about Home Goals by joining the Facebook Group and check out the FREE cooking and exercise sessions which are already available on the Home Goals YouTube channel.