We are excited to be recruiting for the position of Youth Engagement Officer at the Foundation.
We're looking for a dedicated and innovative individual to join our passionate team for a significant opportunity to shape the future delivery youth engagement provision across Doncaster.
This exciting new post will take an active role in the planning and delivery of our youth engagement programmes. The successful candidate will have a key role in the recruitment and engagement of young people while designing a quality programme curriculum which can support a young person’s future.
This all-encompassing role will involve the coordination and administration of a wide range of work and activities benefitting young people across the Doncaster community. This role offers a great opportunity to develop a wide range of experience across youth engagement provision.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Deliver quality and engaging recruitment events to students in schools and colleges across Doncaster. This includes being a point of contact to support schools and colleges before and after key events.
- Design a programme curriculum that gives young people the opportunity to learn new skills for their future.
- Deliver programmes as a cohort leader which oversees staff teams and young people.
- Confidently be able to monitor the progress of programmes using online systems such as Salesforce and use data to inform key decision making.
- Support the training and onboarding of seasonal staff.
- Support administration duties in line with the planning and delivery of youth engagement projects.
- Carry out duties in accordance with all relevant company policies
You can find the full job description here.
To apply for the vacancy, please email a covering letter and CV outlining your suitability for the role, along with an equal opportunities form to recruitment@ clubdoncasterfoundation.co.uk by 5pm Thursday 2nd November.
Interviews to take place on either the 8/9/10th of November.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact email@example.com