We are excited to be recruiting for the position of Youth Engagement Officer at the Foundation.
We're looking for a dedicated and innovative individual to join our dynamic and passionate team for a significant opportunity to shape the future delivery of NCS across Doncaster & Selby.
This exciting new post will take an active role in the planning and delivery of our NCS programme. The successful candidate will have a key role in the recruitment and engagement of young people while designing a quality programme curriculum which can support a young person’s future.
This all-encompassing role will involve the coordination and administration of a wide range of work and activities benefitting young people across the Doncaster and Selby Community. This role offers a great opportunity to develop a wide range of experience across youth engagement provision.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver quality and engaging recruitment events to students in schools and colleges across Doncaster and Selby. This includes being a point of contact to support schools and colleges before and after key events.
- Design a programme curriculum that gives young people the opportunity to learn new skills for their future.
Deliver programmes as a cohort leader which oversees staff teams and young people.
- Confidently be able to monitor the progress of NCS using online systems such as Salesforce and use data to inform key decision making.
-Support the training and onboarding of seasonal staff.
- Support administration duties in line with the planning and delivery of NCS.
- Carry out duties in accordance with all relevant company policies
You can find the full job description here
To apply for the vacancy, please email a covering letter and CV outlining your suitability for the role, along with an equal opportunities form to recruitment@
Interviews to take place on either the 11th or 14th February 2022.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact hayley.barclay@